Short stays in Barcelona
Barcelona is a vibrant city, full of life and places to visit. It has its own unique cultural identity.
Barcelona is an open air museum, surrounded by mountains and the Mediterranean Sea. It has a fantastic climate that everyone enjoys. It is a modern city that knows how to combine its popular traditions with a great variety of modern leisure activities.
Our Spanish courses in Barcelona are very dynamic and allow our students to familiarise themselves progressively with the language. Going to class every day, you will learn Spanish with a team of teachers who, from the first day, will look after the necessities of the group, which has a maximum size of 10.
You will stay with a Spanish family, and so get to know the typical lifestyle, the culture and cuisine of our country, while you practice the language.
All our host families have been carefully selected, according to some well defined criteria of quality, and are close to the school. Students will have a double room with full board; they will be like part of the family.
Activities and excursions
Every day, after class the school offers a wide variety of cultural activities, which you will do with a teacher, who will guide you while you visit the most emblematic places in the city, and who will introduce you to Spanish life and culture.
Courses and additional services
- 7 days 7 6 nights accommodation
- full board (with a picnic for lunch)
- 20h / 15h of Spanish classes, material included
- Level test when starting the course.
- End of course certificate and celebration.
- Transport to and from the airport.
- Guided cultural and leisure activities.
- Day trip outside the city.
- All the courses can be adapted to your requests; we can add all the additional services you need.
You can start now, contact us
Ask about our courses and any other questions you may have.
In many cases, it is possible to join throughout the course.
If this is your first time, check the starting dates.