One level of the CEFR scale for each course
Our Standard Italian Course in Barcelona offers you the opportunity to start, or continue learning the language at the perfect pace to be able to combine it with your work or studies.
Standard Italian Courses start in October and finish in June. In these nine months the linguistic objectives of a language level are completed.
Our Italian courses are divided into five levels as marked on the scale used by the CEFRL (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages), A1/A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2. To know your level all you need to do is take our written and oral level tests which are offered at no charge and with no compromise in all our Italian schools in Barcelona. Italian classes are imparted by native teachers, with specialized training as language teachers and with ample experience as teachers. Groups are small, with a maximum of nine students in one class, as our philosophy is to treat people personally and with a communicative methodology where spoken expression and interaction is the key to learning, without forgetting grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation.
- Start: The courses start in October. Students can join throughout the course. Absolute beginners should consult the starting dates.
- Duration: 9 months from October to June
- Frequency: Italian course of 3 hours per week in 2 sessions on alternate days (Monday-Wednesday or Tuesday-Thursday) or in one weekly session (Friday or Saturday).
Italian classes are offered between 08:00 and 22:00 with two classes on alternate days (sessions of one and a half hours), or in a single three hour class on Friday or Saturday. Group classes are supplemented with extra facilities so that the student can study alone at home:
- Access to the BCN Languages Virtual Campus with supplementary activities to go with what was studied in class.
- The loan of graded readers which can be borrowed at no extra charge.
- Loans of DVDs free of charge.
- Wi-Fi in all our centres
- Access to computers in all our centres.
- Free newspapers in Spanish, Catalan and English
Choose your days
We have all levels to learn Italian
B1, B2, C1 & C2 Levels
Change classes whenever you want, whenever you need
We offer you a different methodology, more immersive and innovative. Choose one type of class and change to another when necessary, without additional costs. Totally to your measure.
You can start now, contact us
Ask about our courses and any other questions you may have.
In many cases, it is possible to join throughout the course.
If this is your first time, check the starting dates.