Long stay Spanish courses and visa

This course is ideal for foreigners who are not European Union residents and who need to apply for a student visa, so as to be able to study Spanish during their stay in Barcelona.

Student visa

BCN Languages will help you obtain your student visa, accompanying you though the
administrative procedures, and providing you with the necessary documentation, so that you can study with us.

In order to be able to request a student visa you must contract a course of minimum 4 months, and the intensity must be of a minimum of 15 to 20 hours per week.

The course must be realised with BCN Languages and must be paid for in advance. The service is free, except in the case of rejection, in this case the money is returned minus 200€ to cover administrative costs.

Read more (taken from the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs web) http://www.exteriores.gob.es/Portal/es/Paginas/inicio.aspx


The NIE is the foreign resident identification number, which is necessary to work in Spain, it can be requested for a stay superior to 6 months, during your first 30 days in the school, we will guide you on the necessary steps to request it.

You can start now, contact us

Ask about our courses and any other questions you may have.
In many cases, it is possible to join throughout the course.

If this is your first time, check the starting dates.