Learn Spanish, 18/11/2019
“Lo bueno si breve, dos veces bueno”
Can you understand this quote from the Spanish writer Baltasar Gracián? Don’t worry, we are not going to test your knowledge of Spanish through famous quotes in Spanish literature.
However, you are reading this article because you are interested in checking your level of Spanish. There are several reasons to do so, for example:
- You are coming to Spain on vacation.
- You need to certify your level to take an exam.
- You want to study Spanish but you don’t know what type of course to enrol in.
- You are looking for a job or you just want to get a promotion
First step: a Spanish level test
In any case, the first step is to take a Spanish level test. It’s the most accurate way to check your current knowledge of Spanish and it will help you to set your objectives.
To set goals in the study of a language the basic thing is to know where you are now, so you can compare how you improved your level after studying or after returning home from your summer vacation in Spain.
At BCN Languages, we have courses ranging from A1 to C2 and we can help you reach your goals. Just choose your closest school and come in.
Advantages of an online Spanish test:
- You can take it comfortably from home.
- There is no time limit
- You won’t feel pressured
- It is free
- Your grammatical knowledge and vocabulary will be tested
- It is corrected by experts who will tell you what your level is
Do not wait any longer! The Spanish level test will allow you to enroll in the course that best meets your needs.
Find out what your level is and take a look at all the options we have available at BCN Languages to help you learn Spanish easily.