Learn Spanish, 23/02/2016
According to several sources, Spanish is the second most spoken language in the world.In total, 399 millions of people have Spanish as their mother tongue, distributed in Spain, Central and South America. In fact, if we calculate the percentage based on the area and not on the number of people who speak it, Spanish is leading the list.
So, why not to learn Spanish…?
The advantages of learning Spanish, apart from increase your possibilities of finding a job, are as simple as that:
1. You will be able to ask for a “cerveza” or a “vino blanco” and possibly the waiter will understand you, and will bring, fortunately, beer and white wine.
2. You will be able to see Spanish cinema in its original version. And Spanish cinema actually has a lot of very, very good movies, starring very, very great actors. In addition, you will be able to hear Penelope Cruz or Antonio Banderas talking in Spanish. Isn’t it attractive?
3. Spanish is, after Italian (and with French’s permission), the most appropriate language for flirting. It’s real. But try to talk without your Wisconsin accent. Really, if not, she or he will recognize your trap.
4. You will be able, (at last!), to read the most important novel of all the times, El ingenioso hidalgo don Quijote de la Mancha… (well, that’s right, perhaps it is not the best motive).
5. Finally, if you start to study Spanish, you soon will get trapped in its magical music… and beautiful music is always needed, isn’t it?
BCN Spanish Language offers you standard and intensive Spanish courses in Barcelona at all the levels; the time is now, come and ask!